按這裡檢視影片,登入論壇可以直接觀看Good morning, yesterday
早安,昨日
You wake up and time has slipped away
當你醒來,時光已悄然流逝
And suddenly it's hard to find
剎那間,再也找不回來
The memories you left behind
那些你僅有的記憶
Remember, do you remember?
想想看,你還記得嗎?
The laughter and the tears
所有的笑聲和淚水
The shadows of misty yesteryears
交織著過往歲月模糊的影子
The good times and the bad you've seen
經歷過的美好與困苦的時光
And all the others in between
和那些不好也不壞的記憶
Remember, do you remember
記得嗎,都還記得
The times of your life? (do you remember?)
你生命中最珍貴的時刻嗎?
Reach back for the joy and the sorrow
回到那些歡樂與悲傷的時刻
Put them away in your mind
將它們放在心底收藏好
The memories are time that you borrow
那些記憶其實是你跟時間借來的
To spend when you get to tomorrow
在明天來臨之前你就得把它花光
Here comes the saddest part (comes the saddest part)
接下來是最傷感的部份
The seasons are passing one by one
四季荏苒永不停歇
So gather moments while you may
在你還抓得住生命中的重要時刻之際
Collect the dreams you dream today
今天就把你的美夢收藏起來吧
Remember, will you remember
記得喔 你會記得的
The times of your life?
記得生命中最珍貴的時光吧?
Gather moments while you may
儘可能地收集每個瞬間
Collect the dreams you dream today
收藏你今天所能夢想的美夢
Remember, will you remember
要記得喔 你會記得的
The times of your life?
記得生命中最珍貴的時刻吧?
Of your life
在你的生命中
Of your life
在你的生命中
Do you remember, baby
你會記得嗎?親愛的
Do you remember the times of your life?
你會記得生命中最珍貴的時刻嗎?
欠人客有點久的歌